- Special designed clamping jaws hold the wire securely during the stripping process
- Powder metal jaws, hardness HV450 to 650Â° (HRC 52 to 57Â°)
- With additional swivel knob, adjust to strip wire maximum 8AWG (8mmÂ²), minimum 30AWG (0.05mmÂ²)
- Romax cable 14/2; 12/2 or NM-B cable 10-14AWG.
- Body constructed by metal with heat treatment
- Adjustable stop controls the length of wire be stripped
- Crimp insulated, non-insulated, and auto ignition terminals
- With extra cutting function for regular solid or stranded cable
- Weight: 337g
- Length: 205mm
- Standard stripping and cutting gauge 10-26AWG (0.13 to 6mmÂ²)
- Swivel knob micro-adjusts for thinner wire to 30AWG (0.05mmÂ²) or thicker wire to 8AWG (8mmÂ²)
- Crimp non-insulated terminals 10-22AWG (1.5 to 6.0 mmÂ²)
- Crimp insulated terminals 10-22AWG (1.5 to 6.0 mmÂ²)
- Crimp auto ignition terminals 7 to 8mm
- Packing:1pc/sliding card, 10pcs/60pcs/2'